Tuesday, February 10, 2009

25 random things

There’s this thing called Facebook (not like it needs any further introduction) where you can see what your friends are up to when you are bored or simply when you got nothing better to do.  So there’s this thing going around in Facebook where people would write 25 random things about them, anything: facts or secrets that others may or may not have known. The thing is, you must be tagged before you can write them. Well you can just write them anyway before getting tagged but that will make you look stupid and uncool.

So what the heck, I’ve got too much time to kill that I think it’d kill me first, here goes my 25 random things about me. I’m not gonna tag anyone but do tag yourself if you want. Oh, and for the record, i did get tag before writing this.  hehe

  1. I’m bored. haha. ça se voit, non? This is my second week (of five weeks) of holiday and I’m already praying for mercy! Never in my life have I ever thought free time can be this excruciating.
  2. I think I’m a good cook. Living in a proper place, haha by that I mean I’ve my own room, kitchen and all, I developed some cooking skills that I know I have. hehe.
  3. I’m sarcastic.
  4. I love watching TV series. It takes a lot of my time but those shiitakes are really good.
  5. I’m easily distracted.
  6. I’ve like more than 500 movies in my hard drive, but i rarely watch any of them.
  7. I like dozing off (who doesn’t?) but I hate it when I overslept.
  8. I love travelling, seeing new stuff and discovering new places.
  9. I like to eat good food.
  10. I’m a finicky eater. oh, and a slow one too.
  11. I’m now learning to play guitar on my own. but because of #5, I’m not good at it. 
  12. I’m not a perfectionist but I like to see things in order.
  13. I do not iron my underwear.
  14. I love my iPod and i want to own a macbook. hehe, hello Apple!
  15. I can’t seem to get fat, not that I want too. I tried, but the only thing that grows is my belly. dipshiitake!
  16. I think Pushing Daisies is very cute.
  17. I like cats and dogs. Sometimes I feel like hugging cute dogs while their owners are walking them on the street.
  18. I suck at programming, though it’s just a matter of algorithm but that’s the one thing that sometimes just does not make sense to me.
  19. ‘Whatever’ use to be my motto. hehe
  20. I can’t wait to get home! I mean home home in Malaysia tanah tumpahnya darahku!
  21. I want to learn Deutsch.
  22. I like snow but I don’t like cold weather.
  23. I learned to play Bridge but I think I suck at it. It’s a card game by the way.
  24. I hate pessimism.
  25. I’m done doing this.

La voilà! 25 random things about me.

bored cat

No comments: