Friday, June 22, 2007

C'est La Fête!

As i said from my last post, I went to the Fête de La Musique in Nice. There wasn't any big difference compared to last year's. Oh, only thing, this year my friends performed somewhere in front of Negresco Hotel at the Promenade des Anglais.

Hoho! My fwens performing a song. I dunno if they have a name for their band.


They were not bad at all singing uncomprehensible lyric but catchy nonetheless..


Another rock almost-heavy metal band somewhere in Vieux Nice.


Actually, there were lots more. Last night they were lots n lots of ppl in the Vieux Nice. Bands were performing at all corners of the old, minuscule road of Old Nice. I didn't go see em all. We went also to the newly finished Place Massena, supposedly it should be happening n lively coz i believe bands would perform there. but nope, there was only a group of kids doing break dance.

I almost got squashed while trying to get passed a crazy crowd screaming and wallowing in a gile rock song performed if I'm not mistaken by a band imported from the UK in front of Wayne's Bar in Vieux Nice.

that was it..this by no means a detailed account of what really happened there. i'm just to lazy to write everything. haha.

No comments: